You’ve Got Mail – Valentine’s Competition
You’ve got Mail this Valentines Day!
We are giving one lucky winner the chance to WIN an overnight stay for two at The G Hotel Galway!
For your chance to win, simply compete your details below then just wait patiently like Meg Ryan or Tom Hanks to see if “You’ve got Mail” on Valentines Day!
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Skycourt Shannon Town, Tullyvarraga, Shannon, Co. Clare, Ireland.
2. The Agency is MXB, 355 – 367 Lisburn Road, Belfast, County Antrim, BT9 7EP.
3. Entry is open to individuals aged 18 and over.
4. Employees of Skycourt Shannon Town, Retailers / Merchants within Skycourt Shannon Town, MX Brandcom Ltd., and 3rd Party agencies are not eligible to enter.
5. By entering, you agree to be contacted by the Promoter or Agency about the competition and for the Promoter or Agency to use the information submitted for any purpose in connection with the promotion.
6. The competition will be open from Monday, February 10th until Thursday, February 13th 2020. One winner will be selected and will be notified via email on Valentines Day. The winners will have 24 hours to respond.
7. In the event the winner does not respond within 24 hours, the Promoter will choose an alternative winner. Alternative winners will be selected at random until the winners are finalised.
8. Prize: Overnight stay for 2 at The G Hotel Galway.
9. Entry is limited to one per person. Entry mechanic: complete the form on the You’ve got Mail news article on SkycourtShannon.com
10. The Promoter and Agency reserve the right to request verification of the winner’s Date of Birth and residency before a prize can be provided. In the event that a winner does not provide proof of date of birth and/or residency, the Promoter reserves the right to choose an alternative winner.
11. By entering, the winner is agreeing to have their photo taken for use on social media.
12. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives are available. No purchase necessary.
13. The prize will be required to be collected from Skycourt Shannon Town.
14. All prizes will be allocated at the discretion of the Promoter.
15. The Promoter and the Agency accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition or in making any arrangements for receipt/collection of the prize.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or end this competition and/or prize fund without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.