Exciting news! We’re running a Mother’s Day competition over on our Facebook page for the chance to win an amazing prize!
The competition will run from March 12th until March 18th on our Facebook page; customers will be given the option to win a treat for them and their mum for Mother’s Day, choosing from one of two prizes:
- Option 1: Afternoon tea for 2 at Dromoland Castle
- Option 2: €100 spa voucher for Dromoland Castle
The final part of competition entry is to comment on the competition post telling us what you would like to win for your chance to win! Keep an eye on our Facebook page this week, our competition post will be going live VERY soon!
1. The Promoter is Skycourt Shannon Town, Tullyvarraga, Shannon, Co. Clare, Ireland.
2. The Agency is MXB, 355 – 367 Lisburn Road, Belfast, County Antrim, BT9 7EP.
3. Entry is open to individuals aged 16 and over.
4. Employees of Skycourt Shannon Town, Retailers / Merchants within Skycourt Shannon Town, MX Brandcom Ltd., and 3rd Party agencies are not eligible to enter.
5. By entering, you agree to be contacted by the Promoter or Agency about the competition and for the Promoter or Agency to use the information submitted for any purpose in connection with the promotion.
6. The competition will be open from 12th March 2020 until 18th March 2020. One winner will be selected at random on 18th March 2020 and will be notified via Facebook. The winner will have 24 hours to respond to the direct winner notification.
7. In the event the winner does not respond within 24 hours, the Promoter will choose an alternative winner. Alternative winners will be selected at random until the winners are finalised.
8. Prize: Vote for the prize of your choice:
- Afternoon tea for 2 at Dromoland Castle Hotel & Country Club
- €100 spa voucher for Dromoland Castle Hotel & Country Club
9. Entry is limited to one per person. Entry mechanic: vote in the poll on our Facebook page and comment below with which prize you’d like to win.
10. The Promoter and Agency reserve the right to request verification of the winners Date of Birth and residency before a prize can be provided. In the event that a winner does not does not provide proof of date of birth and / or residency, the Promoter reserves the right to choose an alternative winner.
11. By entering, the winner is agreeing to have their photo taken for use on social media.
12. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives are available. No purchase necessary.
13. Prize collection from Skycourt Shannon will not be necessary – we will send out the prize to the winner via post.
14. All prizes will be allocated at the discretion of the Promoter.
15. The Promoter and the Agency accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition or in making any arrangements for receipt / collection of the prize.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or end this competition and /or prize fund without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.