At SkyCourt we want to reward our loyal customers to kick off 2019.
Our Jumpstart January competition will run from 8th January to 31st January with one lucky winner picked each Thursday. To be in with your chance of winning a €150 food shop simply fill in the form below.
This is just the start of rewards for our customers this year, sign up to our marketing list and find out more about how we will repay you for your loyalty throughout the year.
Come and join us on Saturday 19th and 26th January from 1pm-4pm with lots of fun for the kids in centre.
Kids can come and shop with you with their own shopping trolley, toy food and shopping lists. Tick everything off and they could win a treat and get their face painted while you are with us.
Jumpstart January: Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is Skycourt Shannon Town, Tullyvarraga, Shannon, Co. Clare, Ireland.
- The Agency is MXB, 355 – 367 Lisburn Road, Belfast, County Antrim, BT9 7EP.
- Entry is open to individuals aged 16 and over.
- Employees of Skycourt Shannon Town, Retailers / Merchants within Skycourt Shannon Town, MX Brandcom Ltd., and 3rd Party agencies are not eligible to enter;
- By entering, you agree to be contacted by the Promoter or Agency about the competition and for the Promoter or Agency to use the information submitted for any purpose in connection with the promotion.
- The competition will be open from Tuesday 8th January 2019 until Thursday 31st January 2019. One winner will be selected at random on Thursday 10th January, Thursday 17th January, Thursday 24th and Thursday 31st January 2019 and will be notified via phone call. The winners will have 24 hours to respond.
- In the event the winner does not respond within 24 hours, the Promoter will choose an alternative winner. Alternative winners will be selected at random until the winners are finalised.
- Prize: 4 x €150 vouchers for one of the following stores: Dunnes Stores, LIDL
- Entry is limited to one per person. Entry mechanic: Enter your details using our online form
- The Promoter and Agency reserve the right to request verification of the winner’s Date of Birth and residency before a prize can be provided. In the event that a winner does not provide proof of date of birth and/or residency, the Promoter reserves the right to choose an alternative winner.
- By entering, the winner is agreeing to have their photo taken for use on social media.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives are available. No purchase necessary.
- The prize will be required to be collected from Skycourt Shannon Town.
- All prizes will be allocated at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter and the Agency accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition or in making any arrangements for receipt/collection of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or end this competition and/or prize fund without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.