Father’s Day Competition
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Skycourt Shopping Centre, Tullyvarraga, Shannon, Co. Clare, Ireland
- The Agency is MXB, 355 – 367 Lisburn Road, Belfast, County Antrim, BT9 7EP.
- Entry is open to all shoppers of SkyCourt Shopping Centre, aged 16 and over only.
- Employees of SkyCourt Shopping Centre, Retailers/ Merchants within SkyCourt Shopping Centre, MXB and 3rd Party agencies are not eligible to enter.
- By entering, you agree to be contacted by the Promoter or Agency about the competition and for the Promoter or Agency to use the information submitted for any purpose in connection with the promotion.
- The competition will be open from Monday 4th June 2018 until Thursday 14th June 2018 at centre closing time. One winner will be selected at random on Thursday 14th June and will be notified via Email. The winners will have 24 hours to respond to the direct winner notification.
- In the event the winner does not respond within 24 hours, the Promoter will choose an alternative winner. Alternative winners will be selected at random until the winners are finalised.
- Prize: A Pamper Package for Dad.
- Entry is limited to one per person. They can enter by completing the online form at https://skycourtshannon.com/skycourt-shannon-town-fathers-day-competition
- The Promoter and Agency reserve the right to request verification of the winners Date of Birth and residency before a prize can be provided. In the event that a winner does not does not provide proof of date of birth and / or residency, the Promoter reserves the right to choose an alternative winner.
- By entering, the winner is agreeing to have their photo taken for use on social media.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives are available. No purchase necessary.
- The prize will be required to be collected from SkyCourt Shannon Town.
- All prizes will be allocated at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter and the Agency accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition or in making any arrangements for receipt / collection of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or end this competition and /or prize fund without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.