FAMILY FUN @ HOME – Art Competition
Published on 9th April 2020
At Skycourt Shannon, we want to give your little ones the chance to get creative to win one of 2 x €50 Art & Hobby Gift Cards to spoil yourself.
We’re asking children to show us how they are enjoying Family Fun @ Home by drawing or painting a picture. Share your drawing or painting with us on Skycourt Facebook post for your chance to win, don’t forget to include your name & age!
Prizes will be awarded for the top entry in the following categories:
- Age 6 years and under
- Age 7-14 years
Entry will be open until Tuesday 21st April 2020.
Good luck 😊 😊
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Skycout Shannon, Tullyvarraga, Shannon, Co. Clare.
- Entry is open to individuals aged 14 and under.
- Employees of Skycourt Shannon, Retailers / Merchants within Skycourt & 3rd Party agencies are not eligible to enter.
- By entering, you agree to be contacted by the Skycourt Shannon about the competition to use the information submitted for any purpose in connection with the promotion.
- The competition will be open from Thursday 9th April until Tuesday 21st April 2020. One winner will be selected at random in each age category on Wednesday 22nd April and will be notified via Facebook. The winner will have 24 hours to respond to the direct winner notification.
- In the event the winner does not respond within 24 hours, the Shopping centre will choose an alternative winner. Alternative winners will be selected at random until the winners are finalised.
- Prize: €50 Art & Hobby Gift Voucher for each winner.
- Entry is limited to one per child. Entry mechanic: paint or draw a picture of how you are enjoying Family Fun @ Home and share your drawing/painting with us on Skycourt Facebook competition post. Entrants must include name and age.
- Skycourt Shannon reserve the right to request verification of the winners Date of Birth and residency before a prize can be provided. In the event that a winner does not provide proof of date of birth and /or residency, the Promoter reserves the right to choose an alternative winner.
- By entering, the winner is agreeing to have their photo taken for use on social media.
- The prizes are non-transferable, and no cash alternatives are available. No purchase necessary.
- The prize will be sent by post to the winner.
- All prizes will be allocated at the discretion of Skycourt Shannon.
- Skycourt Shannon /The Promoter accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition or in making any arrangements for receipt / collection of the prize.
- Skycourt Shannon reserves the right to alter, amend or end this competition and /or prize fund without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.