The information (“Information”) accessible by you (“Customer”) using SkyCourt has many sources which are not controlled by SkyCourt and/or its licensors (collectively “SkyCourt”).
The Customer shall:
1. Determine whether the Information complies with Customer’s needs;
2. Determine whether Customer has adequate legal rights to store, reproduce or otherwise make use of Information in the manner contemplated by Customer;
3. Comply with any legal obligations, including but not limited to, obligations imposed by copyright, secrecy, defamation, decency, and export laws;
4. Isolate Information, execute anti-contamination software and otherwise take steps to ensure that Information, if contaminated or infected, will not damage Customer’s information or system.
SkyCourt does not warrant or guarantee:
1. the accuracy, adequacy, quality, currentness, validity, completeness, or suitability of any Information for any purpose;
2. that any Information will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties;
3. that the Information will not contain adult-oriented material, or material which some individuals may deem objectionable; or
4. that the functions or services performed by SkyCourt will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in Elive will be corrected.
No SkyCourt Liability
In no event shall Elive be liable to anyone for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to the Information or the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, for any damage arising therefrom or occasioned thereby, or for the results obtained from the use of the Information. SkyCourt will not be responsible if any Information infects or contaminates a Customer’s system or information. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of SkyCourt and the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, currentness, validity and quality of any Information is with the Customer.
IN NO EVENT WILL SkyCourt BE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY (i) FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE), OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE SkyCourt OR ANY ‘INFORMATION’, EVEN IF SkyCourt SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE; OR (ii) FOR ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS,OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN, OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OF ANY ‘INFORMATION.
SkyCourt cannot accept responsibility for minors using the service.